top of page
- project type FILMIC - design type VISUAL
Compost Creative were approached to produce the vfx and motion graphics for the independent film Limbo, directed by Rob Silva and Andrew Morris, and produced by Limbo Films / Rather Good films. The narrative tells the story of a man living in anguish over the loss of his daughter who one day gets an unexpected visit by someone from his past, triggering his reality to unravel. This psychological transformation was expressed in a destruction sequence lasting more than two minutes which required a complete CG recreation of the filming location.
- project DECODED [INSTALLATION + EVENT]
- work type CONCEPTUAL + VISUAL
- project type FILMIC + SPATIAL [EXPERIENTIAL]
- discipline CONCEPT DESIGN + ART DIRECTION
bottom of page